Market Access is a complicated ecosystem of decisions and strategies intended to efficiently place pharmaceutical products in the hands of patients.
These complexities are increasing due to:
- The robust pipeline of high-science brands
- Payor challenges with covering innovative therapies (DTx, oncology and CGT)
- Traditional pricing strategies that are not reflective of the potential for cures vs. chronic therapies.
In addition, highly desired, value-based contracts are hard to operationalize in a standardized and efficient way and patients are becoming more tech advanced than pharma innovators – all of these considerations creating new complexities in delivering an exceptional patient experience
For EVERSANA, Market Access is broader than just payer engagement; it’s getting the right treatment to the right patient at the right time in a consistent and sustained manner, and at an affordable price. We know how to balance stakeholder, provider and patient needs to develop impactful market access strategies and execution – which is critical now more than ever.
Powering Market Access with Data & Analytics
Powered by ACTICS by EVERSANA●, our artificial intelligence-powered & machine learning-enabled platform, we help clients drive market access success through:
- The ability to predict and quantify gross-to-net for contracting market access, rebates, formulary position and optimal launch dynamics, as well as determine opportunities and metrics for value-based contracting.
- Predict, monitor, measure and optimize pull-through, sales force, and account management opportunities and utilization.
- Assess market entry and competitive contract dynamics and opportunities.
- Fold in payer and IDN influence into overall KOL mapping for complete view of access control.