In this presentation at MDRP’s virtual summit, Mike Kurland discusses several key regulatory proposals and executive orders and the impact on pharma:
- Operationalizing Value-Based Contracting – Has the door been opened, and how do we prepare for an increase in value-based strategies?
- Managing Coupons and Vouchers – Do we have the right data, and what is the impact on best price?
- Line Extensions – How far does this go, and is your organization set up to assess GP impacts?
- Medicare – Understand the changes in Parts B and D and prepare for the operational impacts.
- Executive Order to Buy American – How are you estimating impacts to your VA/Tricare liability?
EVERSANA employs a team of over 2500 professionals across 27 locations around the world. From industry-leading patient service and adherence support to global pricing and revenue management, our team informs the strategies that matter the most to our clients and perform superior services that create value across the product life cycle.