In this presentation at MDRP’s virtual summit, Mike Kurland discusses several key regulatory proposals and executive orders and the impact on pharma:
- Operationalizing Value-Based Contracting – Has the door been opened, and how do we prepare for an increase in value-based strategies?
- Managing Coupons and Vouchers – Do we have the right data, and what is the impact on best price?
- Line Extensions – How far does this go, and is your organization set up to assess GP impacts?
- Medicare – Understand the changes in Parts B and D and prepare for the operational impacts.
- Executive Order to Buy American – How are you estimating impacts to your VA/Tricare liability?
EVERSANA employs a team of over 6000 professionals across 40+ locations around the world. From industry-leading patient service and adherence support to global pricing and revenue management, our team informs the strategies that matter…