Healthcare innovation is being intensified as the industry rushes to find solutions to the pandemic, while furthering research in rare and complex diseases. As pharma companies reignite clinical development, streamlining commercialization is crucial in bridging the gap between treatment manufacturing and patient access.
Recognizing this industry need, our team is actively partnering with companies leading the fight against COVID-19 to get life-saving products to market. We’re filling essential commercialization needs to overcome strained resources and support COVID-19 treatment launches at an influx, with at least four groundbreaking therapies headed to market this year.
Launch speed and product delivery are being put to the test, and our team of commercialization experts is combatting challenging market conditions with 14 new partnerships focused on seamless launch efficiency, agility and efficacy. These innovative partnerships will allow us to stand alongside pharma companies leading the industry in improved patient treatments and outcomes.
Read more about the partnerships that are paving the way for cutting-edge launches this year.
Driving Groundbreaking Therapies to Market
- Partnering with Iterum to support the upcoming launch of oral sulopenem for the treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infections (uUTIs).
- Launching lenzilumab™ with Humanigen to treat hospitalized and hypoxic patients, pending Emergency Use Authorization.
- Leading the commercialization effort with MacroGenics to bring Margetuximab, an investigational, innovative new therapy for the treatment of patients with pre-treated metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Partnering with Evoke Pharma to launch Gimoti™, a nasal spray that provides relief of symptoms in adults with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis.
- Supporting the launch of Qtrypta™ with Zosano Pharma in the United States, a transdermal microneedle product to treat acute migraines.
- Optimizing end-to-end contract manufacturing and commercialization services for life sciences industry with EXPERIC.
- Advancing patient-centered services and supply chain automation for regenerative medicine through our Vineti.
- Teaming with ArisGlobal to transform drug safety automation and advance integrated compliance models.
Read more of our latest news here.
EVERSANA employs a team of over 6000 professionals across 20+ locations around the world. From industry-leading patient service and adherence support to global pricing and revenue management, our team informs the strategies that matter…