Quality Performance and Priorities analyzes health plan performance across the most critical quality metrics to identify partnership opportunities that will improve outcomes and increase brand market share.
Which quality measure sets are most meaningful for health plans?
How are payers performing on quality over time?
Which areas provide the most opportunities for biopharmaceutical company quality improvement initiatives?
What types of company programs most effectively support health plan quality improvement efforts?
Use Quality Performance and Priorities to:
- Assess health plan performance across quality metrics and identify areas with opportunities for engagement
- Benchmark health plan perceptions of quality improvement programs offered by biopharmaceutical companies and identify tactics for improvement
- Quality Performance and Priorities
- Prioritization of quality metrics by health plans
- Performance on select quality measures
- Therapeutic areas with greatest impact from quality metrics
- Customer Perceptions of Quality Programs
- Best quality program partnerships
- Key components of partnership relationships
- Benchmarking of biopharmaceutical company quality programs