National Account Profiles provides insights on the size, structure, and business strategies of leading national healthcare organizations, wholesalers/distributors, retail and specialty pharmacies, GPOs, and emerging competitors.
What are each organization's structure, business mix, and strategic goals?
What approaches does each organization employ in the various healthcare segments?
Which of an organization's new products and services have the greatest potential to drive change in the industry?
Use National Account Profiles to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of emerging business practices of leading national healthcare organizations
- Provide guidance on business planning for specific organizations in the health plan, PBM, specialty pharmacy, GPO, and wholesaler segments, along with emerging competitor organizations
- Develop strategic account plans, anticipating the evolving business practices of leading accounts
- National Account Profiles February, May, August, November
- Bergen Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Cigna-Express Scripts
- CVS Health-Aetna
- Health Care Service Corporation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health
- Prime Therapeutics
- Rite Aid
- UnitedHealth Group