EPP’s 9th Life Sciences Pricing Forum is taking place in Munich, Germany on October 14-16.
EVERSANA is particularly pleased to be partnering with the EPP this year as we tackle critical topics for Global Pricing such as:
- Pricing in a complex eco-system
- Pricing for new therapies such as digital and regenerative
- Dealing with pricing transparency
- Exploring collaborative relationships
- Using smart data in pricing decisions
The EVERSANA team will be presenting two sessions during the conference:
ANALYZING AND PREDICTING THE TRADE-OFFS BETWEEN REIMBURSEMENT, PRICE, AND TIME-TO-MARKET
Presented by: Dr. Magdi Stino, MBA, MS, Phd, Product Manager – EVERSANA
October 16, 2019
- Conceptual framework for looking at factors that influence reimbursement decisions for HTAs in EMA markets
- Review different approaches to modeling and predicting such topics as time-to-market, price, and access tradeoffs post-EMA authorization
- Discuss how HTA decisions may impact subsequent price trends
PRICING AND VALUING DIGITAL THERAPIES
Presented by: Dr. Magdi Stino, MBA, MS, Phd, Product Manager – EVERSANA & Jonathan Hodgson, Senior Principal – Promidian, an EVERSANA Company
October 14, 2019, 13:00-15:00
Digital therapies are an exciting new area for innovation, as digital diagnostics and digital therapies provide significant new areas of value in healthcare. Companies like Foundation Medicine, Cognoa, Pear Therapeutics, and others created outcomes-oriented software-driven digital diagnostics and therapies for patients, hospitals and payers that change health outcomes. Meanwhile, many digital devices have their own ecosystem of health information, like continuous glucose monitoring, that can impact health, and further non-traditional healthcare companies like Apple, Google and others enter this space with consumer devices like the Apple Watch with its ECG capabilities.
- Understand how these therapies get valued, priced and reimbursed
- Explore what monetization models should all health manufacturers be aware of as they look to extend their own products with a broader software ecosystems strategy
- Learn how to evaluate this important and growing space
Click here to see the full agenda of the 9th EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum.
Schedule a meeting with our experts anytime.