EVERSANA’s Chris Lagoerio, Vice President, Revenue Management participated in a panel session, “Innovative Approaches to 340B Claims Data Identification,” at the Medicaid & Government Pricing Congress alongside fellow industry leaders Andrew Brownlee, Associate Director, Berkeley Research Group; Kathleen Black, Chairperson and Director, Government Operations, Pfizer Inc; and Cathy Burton-Meza, Senior Manager, Audits & Compliance, Gilead.
Topics that the panelists explore during the panel include:
- Review overall pain points with the various channels of claims data (availability and identifiers), transparency to identify disputes and discounts
- Best practices and methodologies to get claim data
- Best practices to engaging with PBMs when you have a 340B claim to dispute
- Case studies of successful approaches to working with PBMs
- What other approaches can lead to getting behind the claims data curtain?
Watch the full panel now.
Chris is an experienced engagement manager, commercial contracting and reimbursement subject matter expert, and membership management specialist. His expertise is in consulting, market access and reimbursement, commercial operations, business process outsourcing, and membership management.…