Innovative Pharmacy and Distribution Models Driven By Market Dynamics, Product Type, Site of Care and Reimbursement
Year after year, the life sciences industry marks Informa Connect’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, channel, market access, account strategy and brand professionals. Join hundreds of your industry counterparts this December to unravel the complexities of the channel, navigate high‑impact topics transforming trade and benchmark winning pharmacy and distribution frameworks. This year, Trade & Channel Strategies will be delivered as a hybrid event:
- In-Person: December 13-14
- Virtual: December 16-17 Hilton at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia, PA
EVERSANA’s Scot Buchanan, SVP, Channel & Trade Strategy, will present on Monday from 1:45 -2:30 pm EST:
Discover Channel Innovations For Redesigning Customer Engagement
Explore alternative channel approaches and strategies for product distribution that allow pharmacies to increase efficiencies, elevate care (e.g., patient access and direct-to-pharmacy solutions), and technology enablers (e.g., e-commerce and digital services) that improve the brand experience.
EVERSANA’s Senior Consultant, Joe Cappello, will present “Accelerate Access to Rare Disease and Orphan Drug through Optimal Distribution Strategies” on Tuesday from 1:30 – 2:15 pm.
Stop by EVERSANA’s booth to learn more about our global channel management strategies and solutions.
Lean Life Sciences Distribution Services
Many manufacturers involuntarily commit to convoluted, costly distribution models that often lack the flexibility needed to increase efficiency, maximize investments and minimize risk on a product-by-product basis. At EVERSANA, our lean supply chain solutions effectively:
- Utilizes a single client-centric supply chain partner with carrier neutrality.
- Delivers therapies wherever patients need it – residences, pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Provides customized temperature-controlled environments in both storage and transportation solutions.
- Ensures on-time, accurate delivery with transparent, real-time tracking of product movement.
- Safeguards its operations to minimize risk and ensure product authenticity and integrity.
With our independent approach and carrier neutrality, manufacturers can access the most competitive rates for their required volumes within the US, as well as global imports and exports.