Next Generation Commercialization
Companies spend >$200MM over three years leading up to launch, and 66% of drugs still don’t meet launch expectations. This looming risk, echoed by general industry pressures, leaves developers and investors alike looking for more advanced commercialization options that effectively maximize their pipelines.
Whether you are an emerging pharma or an established brand, this innovative model can help you achieve flexible, agile product launches that meet client and patient needs.
For small and emerging pharma, this model:
- Affords investors full access to a complete end-to-end commercialization model.
- Delivers more value than traditional licensing or launching on your own.
- Activates a complete, ready-to-deploy, high-performance commercialization and distribution engine.
- Accelerates your product from early development to marketing, effectively impacting patient outcomes and beyond.
For established brands, this model:
- Eliminates capability and capacity restraints to increase the throughput of in-licensed assets.
- Serves as a catalyst for biopharma companies to address the management of their established brand portfolios.