EVERSANA is proud to be attending this year’s DTx West Summit on February 22 – 24, 2023, in San Mateo, CA.
Join EVERSANA and other leaders in the industry as we advance the conversation on:
- Commercializing digital therapeutics by navigating the local regulatory pathways to approval.
- Advancing the adoption of companion apps.
- Securing broad payer coverage and reimbursement for digital therapies.
Fireside Chat: The Role of Digital Health to Alleviate Oncology Patients’ Unmet Needs
Stop by the February 23 Fireside Chat session at 11:45 PST to hear from EVERSANA’s John Kutz, Managing Director at EVERSANA MANAGEMENT CONSULTING. John and Andrzej Jonczyk, US CEO of Prosoma will discuss the role of digital tools to provide guidance and support throughout the oncology patient journey.
Panel Discussion: How Can DTx Leverage Telehealth?
Join EVERSANA’s Scott Snyder, Chief Digital Officer as he joins a panel of experts on February 23 at 2:30 PST. The panelist will discuss the following:
- The evolution of telehealth and telemedicine since the Covid-19 public health emergency
- Use of telehealth for prescription of PDTs, patient acquisition and patient support within a DTx platform
- Which commercial models and therapeutic areas in DTx would benefit most from telehealth?
- Lessons learned from adoption of telehealth for patient acquisition and prescription in pharma
About DTx Conferences
The DTx summits are the premier event series for senior executives from DTx companies, pharma, investors, HCPs, payers and more. DTx West 2023 is the ninth summit in the DTx series. The industry leaders and most exciting newcomers will be in attendance across an in-person and online event.