Key changes to ongoing ICER reviews include:
- Sickle Cell Disease: ICER will indefinitely postpone the public meeting, which was previously scheduled for March 26.
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF): ICER will indefinitely postpone the public meeting, which was previously scheduled for April 30. ICER is extending the public comment period on the CF Draft Evidence Report to March 25, and we plan to publish the revised CF Evidence Report on or about April 23.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): After ICER publishes the NASH Draft Evidence Report on March 19, all additional deadlines and public input opportunities will be pushed back approximately 2-3 months.
- Ulcerative Colitis (UC): ICER will publish its UC Draft Evidence Report on April 15. All additional deadlines and public input opportunities will be pushed back approximately 2-3 months.
- Supervised Injection Facilities: ICER had already prepared for this assessment to last two months longer than a typical ICER review, so no schedule updates are needed at this time.
- Other ICER reviews — including Bladder Cancer, Digital Apps for Opioid Use Disorder, and Hemophilia A — will all be paused now, to resume in 2-3 months.
Updated tentative timelines for each assessment will be available on the ICER website in the coming days.
— Updated schedules are intended to enable participating clinical experts and patient advocates to focus on caring for their communities during COVID-19 pandemic —
Learn more about Health Strategies Insights !