Asia Pacific markets provide an important growth opportunity for biopharma, medtech, and OTC companies. However, confidently making decisions on whether and how to enter the APAC market is not trivial. Regulatory, competitive, and reimbursement landscapes are evolving and increase decision complexity significantly. Targeting multiple countries in the region for an asset or portfolio launch only complicates the matter further, especially when the company is not legally present and must decide whether to enter itself or via a partnership, service agreement or joint venture.
EVERSANA™, with its presence in all the important markets of Asia and a vast network of experts and key opinion leaders (KOLs), helps companies manage this complexity to make decisions. We help our clients:
- Appropriately frame the opportunity.
- Develop creative and doable entry alternatives and gain alignment for evaluation.
- Use point-of-view and probabilistic assessment approaches to account for the uncertainties that drive outcomes for each entry alternative.
- Explicitly quantify the full range of outcomes for each alternative on value measures such as NPV, risk, timing and peak revenues.
- Facilitate decision-makers in making trade-offs to choose the right alternative.
Our experts have supported many clients, from emerging to multinational biopharma, OTC, and medtech companies entering the APAC market and benefiting from the region’s opportunity.