Join us at WODC Europe 2023!
The World Orphan Drug Congress is an award-winning event with an exhibition that has grown to become the largest and most established orphan drugs & rare diseases meeting of its kind across the globe.
Now in its 14th annual edition, the World Orphan Drug Congress Europe, together with the co-located Cell & Gene Therapy Congress, will continue to bring experts from the whole value chain under one roof, where you get to meet decision-makers in the areas that are most applicable for your business offering.
EVERSANA is proud to sponsor the World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2023 held at the InterContinental Barcelona, 30 October – 2 November. Meet EVERSANA’s experts in rare diseases, and commercialisation services to learn how EVERSANA leads the way in simplifying complex rare disease patient journeys.
EVERSANA’s Rare Disease Expertise
With over 7,000 distinct rare and genetic diseases affecting 400+ million individuals, the average time to diagnosis remains approximately 7 years. In response, EVERSANA’s end-to-end commercialisation platform provides manufacturers innovative solutions to accelerate speed to market, diagnose patients faster, simplify new therapy onboarding and personalise adherence support.
Meet Our Experts at WODC Europe
Stop by the following sessions to hear from EVERSANA’s experts and thought leaders:
- Chiesi Workshop | The Impact of Rare Diseases Across Geographics: How to Inform Future Policies
30 October 2023, 14:00
Join EVERSANA’s Dr. Pierantonio Russo in this workshop, The Impact of Rare Diseases Across Geographics: How to Inform Future Policies. This session will:
- Explore the rationale and key takeaways of different studies on the burden of rare diseases in different parts of the world (Emerging markets, US and Europe)
- Discuss the different challenges in analyzing information gaps and assessing the level of support dedicated to rare diseases
- Debate how these different approaches can inform future policies for rare disease patients in different countries with the common goal of fulfilling the ambitions of the UN declaration on people living with rare diseases
- Keynote Panel | Are We Ready to Implement EU HTA in 2025? The Future of ATMPs and ODs Availability
31 October, 9:50
Moderator: Dan Feldman, General Manager, Deployment Solutions, UK, Europe, APAC
This panel will explore:
- Challenges in creating a common clinical assessment for OMPs
- How do we facilitate homogeneous access to OMPs across EU member states?
- The evolution around the regulation on European cooperation in HTA as well as the multi-stakeholder dialogue access, value and differential pricing
- The impact on orphan drugs, sustainability and existing treatment commitments
- The role of the EUHTA and the need to consider ability and willingness to pay of individual countries
- EVERSANA Roundtable: Navigating Europe’s New Legislation: Orphan Drug Challenges and Opportunities
31 October, 11:30
Moderator: Alan Crowther, General Manager, Global Pricing, Access and Digital Solutions
- Panel | Pricing and Access Challenges for Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
1 November, 11:55
Join EVERSANA’s Alan Crowther as he discusses the unique challenges faced by pharmaceutical companies when pricing and accessing treatments for rare diseases, and potential solutions.
Read Our Latest Thinking on Rare Disease Commercialization
- Critical Success Factors for Launching Products with Orphan Drug Designation
- Case Study: Leveraging machine learning models in patient identification and behavior prediction for rare disease indications
- Case Study: Defining the Rare Disease Patient Journey to Support Commercialization of Therapy