2023 is shaping up to be an interesting year for Pharma/Biotech companies and their commercial and government pricing strategies and contracts. There are multiple policies and rules being discussed, already proposed, under review, in litigation, and that need to be implemented this year.
“The State of National Healthcare Policy and Pricing Webinar 2023” hosted by Informa Connect kicked of 2023 with a discussion reviewing the evolving healthcare policy and GP regulations and how they will affect you and your company.
Key topics include:
- Impacts from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Updates on Territories and Puerto Rico
- Changes to Federal and State Drug Pricing, Reimbursement and Transparency
- Next Gen GPO’s including Safe Harbor and AKS
- Line Extension identification and evaluations
- Co-Pay Maximizers and PBM Accumulators
- Mike Kurland, Vice President, Revenue Management & Compliance, EVERSANA
- Jeremy Docken, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Kalderos
- Katherine Chaurette, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Law and Compliance, Blueprint Medicines
- Brian McCartney, Senior Director, Market Access Policy & Government Reporting, AstraZeneca
- Meena Datta, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Click here to register to watch the full session.
With more than 2 decades of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, Michael helps clients navigate the complex public and private payer marketplace. He has a proven reputation for helping manufacturers balance their…