Global Cost-effectiveness Models
Global model platforms that can be easily adapted to any market
- Markov and state transition models
- Survival partition models
- Patient simulation models
- Discrete events simulations
- Steady state models
Real World Data for Clinical and Economic Outcomes
Leverage Scaled Longitudinal Patient Level Data to Generate Evidence
- Claims and Transactional Data
- Clinical and Lab based Data
- Clinical Outcomes, Hospitalization, and Total Cost of Care
- Study Design, Data Operations, and Data Science
Local analyses for reimbursement and HTA submissions.
- Experience in all major markets
- Local clinical and health economic experts
- Experts in Canadian analyses
Budget Impact Analyses
Estimate the financial consequences of the adoption and diffusion of a new health care intervention to public and private payers.
- National or managed care perspective
- Net benefit analyses
- Hospital budget analyses
Assess pooled and comparative effectiveness of a new product.