- Our client had just submitted brand plans for 2020 and was tasked with providing a longer-term view of one of its CNS products.
- As part of the exercise, the company had to develop robust lifecycle management (LCM) business cases in three potential indications that included a forecast and P&L.
- Our team first aligned with the client on which components of the lifecycle management business case to drive and deliver during the proposed project period.
- Next, the team collected all existing internal research and identified missing data gaps to include as part of ongoing market research.
- While market research was ongoing, the team worked with the client to develop an understanding of the addressable market size, unmet needs, key perspectives from healthcare stakeholders, and potential adoption of the CNS product for the specific indication of interest.
- All of the findings were leveraged to inform a forecast and P&L, which was then packaged into a final business case report that helped the team present to senior leadership and provide a recommendation on which indications to pursue for LCM purposes.