INVENTORY & CONTROL SUPERVISOR
Full Time Position · Multiple Shifts Available · Memphis, TN
QUALITY AND INVENTORY CONTROL OVERSIGHT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Customer Quality: Manage client complaints and customer relations regarding quality control activities. Perform detailed and recorded inspections of final products according to compliance and client required quality standards.
- Lead Validation and Qualification Studies in Support of the Client: Work with the external Quality Managers and CMO’s to complete transportation and corrugate studies for the client.
- Reading and interpretation of temperature monitoring devices; Releasing of product from quarantine based on client direction and document review
- Client specific SOP creation / execution and management of SOP compliance
- Ad-hoc QC requests related to contractual requirements including Sample Labeling projects
- Ensure the above QC activities are performed independently from other operational activities
- Conception, development, and execution of plans for process improvement
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Develop staff members assigned to the area and ensure all associates perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with applicable standard operation procedures (SOPs)
- Metrics: Maintain and contribute toward process improvement which positively impacts metrics associated with activities. Monitor, track, and discipline staff employees as necessary.
- Facilitate a safe operational environment for all employees by strictly complying with and enforcing all EVERSANA safety requirements
- Complete all special projects assigned by the Operations Support Manager or their designated representative.
- Ability to effectively plan and schedule non-return destructions for a multitude of EVERSANA clients.
- Schedule, facilitate and host client audits for physical inventories per contract and clients’ requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our people leaders are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved through quality and inventory control.
- The incumbent is expected to manage consistent performance to client satisfaction as it relates to all QC service functions including quarantine release, temperature data logger management, and creation and execution of client specific SOPs and sample labeling.
- The incumbent is expected to manage the composition (as required), audit and revision of all relevant SOPs and to ensure that training is performed and documented.
- The incumbent is expected to provide periodic status reports and to communicate to management regarding QC issues/trends with recommendations for continuous improvement.
- The incumbent is expected to successfully manage relationships with DLSS internal QA/RA.
- The incumbent is expected to perform environmental monitoring activities.
- The incumbent is expected to inspect and verify product.
- Leadership Skills: Hiring employees, resolving conflicts, and keeping employees on task and motivated
- Critical-Thinking Skills-: Establish action plans and routinely assess their effectiveness
- Organizational Skills: Manage multiple moving pieces, people, and projects
- Problem-Solving Skills: Anticipate problems before they arise and handle them appropriately when they occur
- Supports client launches
- Direct the transfer of product between client entities upon client request
- Direct team members to perform cycle counts to resolve inventory discrepancies
- Submit destruction requests to respective clients for approval and processing per SOP
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB
Quality and Inventory Control
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes to follow federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
- Ability to safely operate forklift equipment without incident
- Ability to maintain zero defect performance.
- Excellent leadership qualities including analytical aptitude, self-motivation; solution-oriented mindset.
- Participates in process improvement
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions.
- Investigate all inventory control inquiries and provide detailed analyses and conclusions
- Generate and submit safety incident reports and ensure that all members involved in safety incidents are sent for urinalysis immediately following the incident
- Ensure all operations associates are in compliance with Current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Proactively train, demonstrate, instruct and counsel employees to ensure that SOPs are followed, and productivity targets are met
- All other duties as assigned
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position. An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Ability to set the pace in team environment
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on detail and quality
- Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of daily tasks
- Ability to listen and respond with empathy and tact
- Ability to operate power equipment safely and efficiently in a confined environment
- Ability to inspect, audit, and critically assess situations
- Ability to be detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to use presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing software
- Ability to be organized
- Ability to work with multiple instructions, manage multiple high priority projects and handle spontaneous changes in priorities
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
2-3 years of work experience in quality assurance, quality control or inspections. Some college preferred.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The physical and mental requirements, along with the work environment characteristics described, are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Warehouse: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory level. Environmental demands include walking or standing at a minimum of 80% of the shift, lifting up to 50 pounds and performing tasking in a busy environment. Bending, squatting, pivoting, and stooping may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Complete the Form to ApplyCandidates who meet our qualifications outlined in the job description will be contacted by our Memphis recruiting team.
"*" indicates required fields