APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING & WAVE PLANNING
Full Time Position · Multiple Shifts Available · Memphis, TN
The most important aspect of this position is direct responsibility for all Memphis administrative functions and all data management activities including, but not limited to operations-related data entry, order analyst, control product order entry and release, reception, file management, logistics clerical functions, accounts payable, 236, 357 & 486A forms and DEA related clerical functions. Performance of these functions will require the coordination with all Memphis and corporate management.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Effectively communicates with co-workers and supervisors regarding work requirements.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and possesses a task-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrates flexibility and a willingness to modify work schedule to support company needs.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Ability to receive and convey information accurately in a timely manner.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain zero defect performance.
- Analytical aptitude.
- Must be able to work independently or on a team.
- Strong computer skills and background in working in ERP software
- Completion of import/export forms for clients
- Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures that related to operations
- Ensure timely release of client orders
- Understand the receipt process.
- Work inside ERP system to enter data and verify inventory accuracy and quantities
- Understand the controlled substance process
- Understand the OS&D and Call Tag Process
- Provide monthly inventory information to the appropriate areas
- Completion of both inbound and outbound DEA Forms 222
- Ability to formulate emails to Eversana staff as a means of communication.
- Perform other tasks or special projects as necessary.
- Ability to review paperwork and confirm the clarity, completion and accuracy of all documents
- Reviews paperwork and confirms that all information is clear, complete and accurate
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Maintain accurate records of 222 forms and purchase orders
- Reviews records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness; prepares activity reports for the guidance of management.
- Coordinates administrative activities within all departments, develops and fosters relationships with outside vendors. Prepares and coordinates visits to the Memphis site.
- Process receipts and releases in the business system and updates the appropriate logs
- Build receiving invoices for incoming product and reconcile/verify purchase orders
- Create reports for receipt verifications
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies
- Process Inventory adjustments
- Answer and directs calls from clients
- Greeting guest and providing access to the building
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- High School Diploma /GED required
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical distribution environment preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic math skills are required, but a calculator may be used.
- Good attendance and ability to follow instructions without deviation are also required.
PERSONAL SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES/QUALIFICATIONS :
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on detail and quality.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of daily tasks.
- Requires strong analytical abilities and the ability to report findings accurately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Environmental demands include sitting at a minimum of 95% of the shift, lifting up to 25 lbs. and performing limited tasks in a busy DC environment.
Complete the Form to ApplyCandidates who meet our qualifications outlined in the job description will be contacted by our Memphis recruiting team.
"*" indicates required fields