Our Commitment to an Ethical Workplace
- Ethical behavior in our business is paramount. All employees are expected to live up to the highest of standards.
- We’re committed to ensuring that 100% of our employees understand and comply with our workplace ethics policy.
- We offer a 24-hour Ethics Hotline and encourage employees to speak up if something is not right. This ethics line is staffed by an outside firm.
Our Commitment to Fair Employment, Diversity and Equality
- Our employees are our lifeblood. We believe in fair, honest labor practices and expect the same of our suppliers and partners.
- We work daily to create a welcoming workplace where people from all backgrounds and experiences can work together for the common good of our clients and each other.
- We believe in the importance of diversity and equality for all employees.
- We offer company-provided training to ensure all employees understand expectations.
- We believe in the power of diversity.
- When contracting suppliers for service, we are committed to making a conscious effort to work with diverse firms throughout the bidding process.
- We work to offer opportunities for minority-owned business to partner with the company wherever possible.
Our Commitment to Our Environment
- We believe in making our environment better.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint through on-site recycling of products at all sites on an annual basis.
- Our goal each year is to reduce our overall carbon footprint and utilize fewer paper products while moving to a truly digital workplace where our employees can connect with anyone at any time.