Meet EVERSANA, a proud Gold Sponsor at Asembia 2023, in Las Vegas from April 30-May 4.
Discover what operational excellence looks like. We are proud to share our operational excellence results – just released – and share how we reinvented commercialization to impact the lives of millions of patients with our patient-centered services. Schedule a meeting with our team of experts or visit our booth.
We invite you to compare our metrics to those in the industry. Through significant investments in people, process, data and technology over the past 3 years, our operational rigor was built to serve highly complex, high-science brands in rare and orphan diseases, cell and gene therapies, and oncology spaces. EVERSANA optimizes high-tech, high-touch strategies to deliver best-in-class services because patients deserve access to life-changing therapies.
Schedule a meeting to learn more.
Join EVERSANA’s Panel: Wednesday, May 3 at 1:00 PM
“Market Access Strategies Leading to a Successful Launch”
Our leading experts will discuss market access, channel distribution and patient services strategies that drive impact for a changing pipeline and ever-evolving industry landscape.
- Effective use of data and technology to drive Distribution, Payer and Patient Services Strategies
- Creating effective Payer, Distribution and Patient Services strategies in a dynamic world of Biosimilars, Gene & Cell Therapies, and Specialty therapies for rare disease.
- Alternative models for Distribution and Patient Services for Specialty Lite products
- Tele-Health considerations impacting Distribution and Patient Services
- Scott Littlefield, Head of Trade, Distribution & Patient Services, CSL Vifor Pharma
- Phung Osborn, VP Market Access, CSL Vifor Pharma
- Jon Haas, SVP Strategic Accounts, Patient Services, EVERSANA
- Mike Scott – SVP, Specialty Consulting, EVERSANA
Read Our Latest Thinking on Key Industry Topics:
- Big Pharma Commercialization
- Oncology Approval Pathway Acceleration
- Omnichannel Activation
- Patient Services + Deployment Orchestration
- Right-Sized Channel Distribution
- Optimizing Impact of Field Reimbursement Managers
- How Payers and Pharma are Balancing Patient Access and Affordability
Learn More About EVERSANA:
EVERSANA reinvented commercialization in the pharmaceutical space. We work with large pharma to optimize the last few years of established brands – making the most out of revenue potential. We work with emerging biotech to launch their first products – delivering unparalleled agility to navigate market complexities and drive down costs – up to 20% if they had to commercialize on their own.
- Operational Rigor
- Integrated Services
- Optimized by Analytics
NEW MODELS FOR ONCOLOGY, RARE & HIGH SCIENCE BRANDS
We understand the needs and sophistication of complex therapies. Our award-winning commercialization models were developed to be agile, flexible, cost effective and to lower the risk of uncertainty. They are digital first and powered by data, analytics and AI.
- Agility to pivot strategies without “change order” mentality
- Speed to market
- Risk management
- Owners maintain full value of their asset
At EVERSANA, our team of experts leverage technology and automation to reduce access and affordability barriers, simplify onboarding and get patients on therapy faster, ultimately reducing frustrations and driving therapy adoption. Our Patient Services team is surrounded by best-in-class Field Deployment, Agency, Channel Management and more to ensure a positive brand experience. Explore more: