Value-Based Contracting Evolution provides insights into value-based contracting engagements between biopharmaceutical companies and payers and integrated delivery networks (IDNs).
How prevalent are value-based contracts (VBCs) between payers and biopharmaceutical companies today?
What therapeutic categories are currently impacted by VBCs and which will be future targets?
What is driving interest in and growth of VBCs?
Which biopharmaceutical companies are leading the VBC charge?
What is the prevalence of value-based agreements between IDNs and biopharmaceutical companies?
What types of biopharma-IDN value-based agreements are growing in participation?
How do value-based agreements impact product access?
Use Value-Based Contracting Evolution to:
- Identify best practices in value-based contracting between biopharmaceutical companies and payers as well as IDNs
- Assess most common and successful types of VBCs, including key components and goals
- Evaluate impact of value-based contracting on prescribing and formulary decisions
- Company-Payer Value-Based Contracting Trends
- Prevalence of and level of payer success in VBCs
- Therapeutic areas most often gaining inclusion in VBCs
- Barriers to successful participation in VBCs
- Company-IDN Value-Based Relationship Trends
- Prevalence and type of value-based agreements between IDNs and companies
- Impact of value-based agreements on product access