Organized Customer Account Trends provides insights into health system activities that impact pharmaceutical product access, utilization management strategies, and engagement opportunities.
What are the environmental issues that will allow the most sophisticated organized customers to exert more influence over brands covered by the pharmacy and medical benefits?
Which strategic actions or capabilities should companies prepare for or respond to in a meaningful way?
How should companies adjust market-level strategies and tactics to improve access for their brands?
Use Organized Customer Account Trends to:
- Understand the emerging business practices of organized customers
- Provide strategic guidance to internal stakeholders on opportunities and risks
- Landscape and Market Activities Among Organized Customers April
- Assess key market events that influence delivery of care, including pharmaceutical care
- Identify the top strategies organized customers use to better manage total cost of care for multiple disease populations
- Identify opportunities to expand the organized customer footprint across critical areas of healthcare delivery
- Landscape and Market Activities Among Organized Customers: Update September
- Provide a midyear update on the most significant trends impacting organized customers
- Market Alerts
- Assess significant market events related to organized customers (e.g., merger/acquisition activity, new programs)