Insurance and Benefit Design: Government provides insights on potential changes in government plan benefits over the next two years, assisting companies in anticipating emerging access opportunities and risks.
How are new government policies changing the Part D market, and how will pharmacy access evolve as a result?
How have recently implemented changes to Part B in uenced Medicare plan management of drugs, and how are proposed changes likely to in uence management?
What drug control activities are states pursuing and what actions should biopharmaceutical companies take to appropriately prepare for the changing access landscape across states?
What actions should companies take to appropriately respond to recent state pharmacy regulations relating to Medicaid?
What impacts will regulatory and legislative changes have on company activities and profitability?
Use Insurance and Benefit Design: Government to:
- Develop effective business strategies for the evolving Medicare Part D segment
- Identify recent policy changes arising from legislative and administrative actions that affect access
- Gain deeper understanding of state efforts to regulate drug pricing and importation
- Track Medicaid expansion and 1115 waiver utilization, and assess their impact on Medicaid access
- Assessment of legislative and regulatory actions that affect payers
- Part B Management Trends February
- Growth of cost-sharing requirements
- Trends in SP use, buy-and-bill approval rates, and site-of-care selection
- Part D Management Trends March
- Enhanced and restrictive benefits in Medicare and Medicaid
- Trends in Part D coinsurance, copay, and deductible amounts
- Comparison of MA-PD and PDP business models
- Trends in state utilization of waivers to manage pharmacy costs and utilization
- Part D Policy Assessment June
- Assessment of proposed Part D changes in next two years
- Impact of Part D regulations on stakeholders
- Part B Policy Assessment July
- Assessment of impacts of proposed Part B changes in next two years
- Impact of Part B regulations on stakeholders
- State Pharmacy Control Regulations September
- Assessment of state price control activities and their impact on pharmacy access
- Senior Decisions and Out-of-Pocket Costs November
- Response to out-of-pocket costs, utilization management tactics
- Awareness of bene t designs
- Use of biopharmaceutical company programs
- Medicaid Policy Update November
- Overview of recent changes to Medicaid rules affecting pharmacy access
- State utilization of 1115 waivers