Health Technology Assessments provides insights on the rising importance of U.S. health technology assessment organizations, such as ICER, evaluating their impact on access, pricing, and affordability of brands.
What are the optimal methods of preparing for, assessing, and responding to ICER reviews?
What are the top opportunities for influencing ICER reviews?
How are key customer views of ICER and its outputs evolving and what impact do these views have on brand access?
Use Health Technology Assessments to:
- Develop in-depth understanding of ICER's approach to value assessments
- Assess customers' current and future perspectives, while anticipating their probable responses to ICER outputs
- Utilize strategic insights to proactively develop response plans for upcoming ICER reviews of pipeline or inline products
- ICER 101: Decoding ICER June
- Description of current organization of ICER, including funding, staff, and advisory and governance boards
- Assessment of ICER’s assessment approach and methods, and comparison to value frameworks from other assessment organizations
- Relationship map of key entities and individuals
- Evolution of Customer Views on ICER and Resulting Impact on Brand Access August
- Key customers’ current views and opinions on ICER
- Current use of ICER assessments by leading payer and organized provider customers
- Current and future impact of ICER assessments on access for brands
- Biopharma ICER Response and Engagement December
- Level of biopharma preparedness and organizational response to ICER assessments
- Assessment of response team, role accountability, organization structure and budget allocation
- Level of sophistication segmentation of biopharma company organizations