Specialty Pharmacies and Distributors provides an assessment of the business mixes and capabilities of specialty pharmacies and distributors, and supports development of effective strategies and tactics for specific specialty product distribution channels and networks.
What are each specialty pharmacy and distributor's organizational structures, business mixes, and strategic goals, and how are they relevant to distribution channel and network strategy planning at companies?
What capabilities do specialty pharmacies and distributors have, and how do they affect company engagement strategies in target drug categories?
Which factors should companies consider when developing distribution and vendor network strategies?
How can they optimize evaluation and selection of potential drug delivery partners?
Use Specialty Pharmacies and Distributors to:
- Assess the impact of emerging issues on SPs and specialty distributors, especially in relation to their interactions with companies
- Gain deeper understanding of the impact of changes in SP revenue generation and operational development on product acquisition and market access
- Identify SP segment strategies that are appropriate for the evolving landscape
- Government-Driven Change March
- Medicare Part B and D changes
- 340B Drug Discount Program changes
- Customer-Driven Change June
- Limited distribution network changes
- DIR fees
- Competitor-Driven Change September
- Specialty pharmacies in the institutional segment
- Growth and Innovation November
- Specialty pharmacy growth and management in the buy-and-bill market
- Specialty pharmacy technology growth and innovation