Oncology Opportunities and Risks provides ongoing research, analysis, and insights to support management of U.S. branded oncology drugs.
What are the greatest opportunities and risks for company brands in the current year?
Which trends require company actions to ensure optimal access and reimbursement for brands, and which require continued monitoring but no current action?
What market trends and changes could trigger changes in payer or provider management approaches for oncology drugs?
Use Oncology Opportunities and Risks to:
- Identify and track ongoing and emerging trends influencing current and future oncology market access environment
- Identify risks and opportunities for companies to improve access for brands
- Inform strategic planning and situational analysis for pipeline and inline branded oncology drugs
- Key Trends in Oncology Market Access and Management January
- Pricing/Reimbursement Policy Changes, including IPI ruling, 340B dynamics, and additional policy changes affecting access in the oncology market
- Evolution of Alternative Payment Models, including CMS’s Oncology Care Model, other shared-risk/shared-savings arrangements, and outcomes-based contracting
- Cost, Affordability, and Value Determinations Affecting Access, including copay accumulators, total cost of care calculations, value assessments, and HEOR
- Evolution of Oncology Management, Reimbursement, and Distribution,
including clinical pathway and formulary strategies, along with costs/management of diagnostics
- Quarterly Updates March, June, September, December
- Real-time assessments of significant recent changes or events affecting access opportunities and risks
- Brand-Specific Pulses
- Up to three tailored presentations on opportunities and risks for specific branded oncology drugs
- Includes up to three customized market research evaluations exploring brand-specific needs gaining identification through the Opportunities and Risk Tracker