Marketplace Dynamics: HIV assesses current and future access landscapes for HIV treatments to support effective identification of opportunities and risks for brands.
What level of influence do payers and organized providers have on access in the HIV treatments market?
How will payer and organized provider management and contracting for branded HIV drugs evolve over the next two years, and how should companies prepare for these changes?
How are payers responding to key events in the HIV drugs market, such as new approvals and updated clinical data?
Use Marketplace Dynamics: HIV to:
- Closely monitor market evolution
- Recognize access shifts across the payer and organized provider segments
- Assess/predict current and future payer management of the HIV drugs market to develop effective strategies for inline/pipeline brand(s)
- Identify risks for brands, along with opportunities to improve access
- Overview and Access Influencers March
- Road map for improving HIV brand access in 2020
- Cross-category analysis of prioritization and management of drugs
- Analysis of management of the HIV market
- Advocacy group influence on health plan management of HIV drugs
- Insights on Brand Access at Payers in 2020 April
- Payer use of reimbursement and utilization management tactics, along with protocols, to influence drug use and restrict access of branded HIV drugs
- Evolving management strategies for branded HIV drugs on the medical benefit
- Brand-specific line-of-therapy requirements across HIV indications
- Organized Provider Management and Evolving Alternative Payment Models June
- Organized provider use of management tools and tactics to guide drug use and specialist treatment decisions
- Prevalence of alternative payment models, innovative financial incentives, and performance metrics, and associated impacts on drug access
- Contracting Trends and Insights July
- Impact and prevalence of contracting within the HIV drugs market
- Key contracting terms and factors driving access gains for branded HIV drugs
- Evolution of risk-based contracting agreements for branded HIV drugs
- Outlook and Insights on Brand Access in 2023 September
- Evolution of access in the branded HIV drugs market
- Predicted payer and organized provider management tactics for HIV drugs by 2023
- Brand access predictions for particular scenarios