Organized Customer Advantage provides insights on market events that expand organized customer influence and control over product access.
Which industry trends will allow highly sophisticated organized customers to exert greater influence over brands with coverage under the pharmacy or medical benefit?
For which strategic actions or capabilities should companies employ significant preparations or responses?
How should companies adjust market-level strategies and tactics to improve access for brands?
Use Organized Customer Advantage to:
- Identify key market events that drive the evolution of organized customer influence over delivery of care, including pharmaceutical care
- Define the primary initiatives that organized customers utilize to monitor, analyze, and/or reduce total cost of care for targeted diseases or conditions
- Understand organized customers' growing geographic footprint and enforcement of standards of care to better influence prescribing, distribution, and administration of drugs
- Identify the tools, strategic partnerships, and collaborations that organized customers rely on to advance population health initiatives
- Identify and prioritize operational areas to determine account team expertise requirements to engage and build effective relationships with key decision makers
- Market Events and Risks February
Market events driving the evolution of organized customers and their influence over delivery of care
Top strategies to support total cost of care for multiple disease populations
Actions customers take to increase influence on point-of-care decisions
- Economics of Care Delivery April
- Top initiatives used to assist in monitoring, analyzing, and reducing the total cost of care for targeted diseases or conditions
- Transition of patient populations to lowest-cost sites of care
- Financial goals and patient satisfaction improvements in an environment with evolving levels of risk
- Standards of Care and Product Access June
- Expansion of organizational structures to influence prescribing, distribution, and administration of drugs
- Adherence to treatment standards, and how these tactics vary by therapeutic market
- Current and future therapeutic or clinical priorities among organized customers
- Population Health Programs and Collaborations August
- Priorities, strategies, tools, and capabilities to improve population health
- Clinical areas where population health opportunities include improvements in pharmaceutical care
- Account Relationship Best Practices October
- Unique account management approach that results in superior relationships with highly sophisticated organized customers
- Identify the most valuable relationship-building opportunities beyond price negotiations