이사 (Engagement Manager)
Consulting (Strategy Management & Regulatory), Consulting (Strategy Management and HTA requirements)
Jinsol Kim is an Engagement Manager at EVERSANA. With a background in economics and years of consulting experience in healthcare and pharmaceuticals, he assists pharma companies in making strategic decisions in complex environments for market entry, portfolio optimization, asset valuation, and market assessment.
He has experience in working across numerous therapy areas including oncology, immunology, hematology, nephrology, infectious diseases, and rare diseases within the US, EU5, and APAC.
Representative engagements include:
- Developing launch options for the therapy area portfolio with both small molecules and biologics evaluating the options by building a probabilistic model from patient numbers and testing assumptions on epidemiology, biologics penetration, market shares, and compliance in different reimbursement schemes and price levels as part of a regional strategy effort
- Establishing the product positioning for an oncology pipeline asset in key reimbursed markets in APAC
- Building a valuation model for an early-stage asset and conducting sensitivity analysis to identify critical risks and scenario analysis to assess the full range of NPV at each trial phase
- Assessing market dynamics and potential market opportunity for a small molecule in G7 markets
- 일부 유럽 국가에서의 희귀병 적응증을 목표로 라이선스 인 후보용 가격 및 시장 접근 전략 수립.
- Devising a regional and country-level launch strategy in major reimbursed APAC markets for a major big pharma with multiple drugs approved for the disease spectrum in multiple therapy areas including oncology
자산 및 포트폴리오 단계의 확률론적 모델 개발, 평가 실시, 시뮬레이션 실시를 전문으로 합니다.
He holds a BA in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.