Full Time Position · Multiple Shifts Available · Memphis, TN
The most important aspect of this position is productively executing fulfillment functions for order processing, including picking and packing product, along with manifesting and staging finished shipments per EVERSANA’s standard operating processes.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Great benefits, including medical and dental plans, tuition reimbursement, and matching retirement plans (401k)
- Temperature-controlled environment year-round
- Company provided uniforms – we make it easy for you!
- Bi-weekly pay periods each Monday
- Yearly merit increases based on your performance
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE IN THIS ROLE
- You show up on time
- You are eager to perform your job duties
- You successfully process customer orders each day
- You are able to quickly move from one task to the next as priorities shift
- You focus on accuracy, ensuring products that need to be processed are completed
- You complete tasks with minimal supervision
- You consistently meet and achieve minimum productivity standards
- You establish a safe working environment by following company procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- You pick up all ticket orders using a RF Scan device
- You comply with all company provided Standard Operating Procedures
- You can operate a scanning device (we call them RF machines)
- You closely monitor stock control systems
- You process specific orders
- You pack orders as needed
- You make all orders are picked and managed accurately through digital scanner and our inventory system
- You meet all manufacturing requirements including Adhere to Current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- You focus on safety at all times and comply with all safety requirements
- You follow all formal standard operating procedures that control the order fulfillment process in temperature-controlled areas
- You meet all shift requirements as assigned (timely, uniform, etc.)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to be successful in this role.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, distribution warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred
- Previous work in picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, quality inspection, or various other warehouse functions is beneficial
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Strong reading, addition, and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation (a calculator may be used)
- Good attendance required
- Ability to follow instructions without deviation required
- We are looking for team players who love to win together
- We need employees who can focus on detail and quality
- We need people who can complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- We need people who are efficient at computer software and accessories in their daily work. This job requires regular use of scanners, computers – don’t worry, we’ll train you.
- Critical skill for this role: We need employee who have knowledge of material handling issues. Again, we’ll train you once you’re on board.
- Employees must be able to perform each essential duty
- Employees must be able to walk up to 10 miles each day throughout the course of a shift (steps may vary by shift and role)
- Employees may be required to lift items between 20 to 50 lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Employees must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Employees with disabilities will receive reasonable accommodations to enable the performance of essential functions
- Employees must be able to work the required hours, in addition to overtime*
*Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs Monday through Wednesday due to our real-time commitments to our customers.
Complete the Form to ApplyCandidates who meet our qualifications outlined in the job description will be contacted by our Memphis recruiting team.
"*" indicates required fields