Join EVERSANA’s Gerardo Peccia, Director, Contracts and Tender Solutions for a 2-day Tender War Games training, 16-17 November, 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland.
This tender war game training is an innovative and thrilling program that combines strategy, competition, and excitement like never before. In this immersive experience, participants will have the opportunity to engage in strategic battles, navigate complex negotiations, and demonstrate their business acumen in a dynamic environment. With highly practical exercises on tender bidding and strategy, attendees will face tender bidding scenarios and work in groups and individually, to identify successful strategic bids.
BIDDING STRATEGIES TO OPTIMIZE WINNING RESULTS
By attending this training, you will learn:
- How to obtain the best of tender data analytics
- How to apply tactical and real-life scenarios to tender bidding
- The importance of tender data insights
- Tender strategies
- The importance of tender planning
- How to strategize tender targeting
This will be achieved by:
- Working with peers on real life tender scenarios
- Working in group and competing using a “tender Wargame” tool by EVERSANA
- Discussing and comparing results in group sessions
This training, offered in partnership with EPP, will take place at the Geneva Marriott Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.