ISPOR EUROPE 2023 – 12-15 NOVEMBER, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Join EVERSANA and global healthcare leaders as they convene at ISPOR Europe 2023, the leading global conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR).
Our Value & Evidence , Data & Analytics and NAVLIN’s HTA, Pricing & Access experts will be onsite to discuss how we use a variety of analytics, evidence generation, and evidence synthesis activities to help support market access and reimbursement for pharmaceutical and medical devices.
Schedule a meeting with one of our experts to discuss your business needs and visit us in Booth #C3-060.
Don’t Miss this Featured Spotlight Session
Spotlight Session 132: Monday, 13 November 13:45-14:45
This panel aims to explore how leveraging and harmonizing multiple RWD sources can enhance the evidentiary requirements of global HTA and regulatory bodies. Moderated by Dr. Chris Cameron, the panel will provide an overview of HTA/regulatory guidance documents on RWD/RWE sources and summarize recent ECA submission review results.
MODERATOR: Chris Cameron, MSc, PhD, EVERSANA
- Nicolle Gatto, PhD, Aetion, New York, NY, USA
- Qiufei Ma, PhD, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Oak Park, CA, USA
- Uwe Siebert, MD, MPH, MSc, ScD, UMIT TIROL – University for Health Sciences and Technology, Hall in Tirol, Austria. ONCOTYROL – Center for Personalized Cancer Medicine, Innsbruck, Austria. Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
EVERSANA’s 2023 Poster Presentations
We are proud to present several posters at this year’s ISPOR conference. Check the links below for more details on each abstract. If you are attending in person, download the schedule.
- EE121: Cost-Efficiency and the Opportunity for Expanded Treatment Access with Incremental Increases in Biosimilar Adalimumab and Tocilizumab Use: A European Perspective
- EE19: Cost Utility Analysis of the Flash Glucose Monitoring System in the Management of People With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Basal Insulin Therapy—An Italian Healthcare System Perspective
- CO60: Predicting Treatment Effects from Surrogate Endpoints in First-Line (1L) Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)
- CO75: Non-Pharmacological Strategies for Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: A Comprehensive Review
- EE303: Cost-Utility Analysis of Roflumilast Cream for Plaque Psoriasis, Including Intertriginous, From the Canadian Societal Perspective
- EPH59: An Evidence Gap Analysis of the Epidemiology and Burden of Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- HTA79: CADTH Reimbursement Recommendations for Mental Illness Health Products: 10-Year Trends in Relation to Non-Mental Illness Health Products and Recommendations From Other HTA Bodies
- HPR123: Risk Sharing Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region: A Systematic Literature Review on New Pricing Modalities to Improve Value Access
- CO135: A Systematic Literature Review (SLR) and Network Meta-Analysis (NMA) of Pharmaceutical Interventions for First-Line (1L) Patients with Asymptomatic/Mildly Symptomatic Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)
- EE548: Data Availability and Modelling Approaches in Health Economic Evaluation of Cystic Fibrosis: A Systematic Literature Review
Our Latest Insights on Key Industry Topics
Check out our latest article authored by our team of experts or explore our library of publications to learn more about our RWE/HEOR efforts.
- Filling the Missing Spaces in Your Network Meta-Analysis: The Role of Surrogate Models
- Single-Arm Data: Turning Limitations into Strengths with Numbers
- Eight Key Strategic Considerations When Launching a Global Indirect Treatment Comparison Program for New Products
- Filling Evidence Gaps Through Consensus: Revisiting the Delphi Technique
- Case Study: Defining the Rare Disease Patient Journey to Support Commercialization of Therapy
- Use of Machine Learning to Accurately Size Market Potential and Optimize Sales and Marketing Resources
- Case Study: Optimizing Use of Field Reimbursement Managers
- Case Study: Waste Reduction through Packaging Optimization