Join us for this event to explore the lessons learned by senior industry experts who have successfully developed, launched and commercialised global assets. Through a combination of real-life case-studies and presentations we will explore how and when you should build your market access and commercialisation strategies, no matter your corporate strategy. This seminar will focus on key learnings and take-aways which will apply across biopharmaceuticals, medical device, digital medicine, and diagnostics therefore anyone who is currently in the life sciences business should benefit attending and take away critical learnings.
- Understanding commercialisation challenges and opportunities across biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, and diagnostics
- Communicating value to potential partners and investors
- Understanding the impact of new EU regulations
- Patient-centric approach in compliance with EU regulations
- Key digital strategies for successful commerisalization
- Developing a roadmap for digital transformation
- Navigating the implications of the new EU regulations on market access and reimbursement
- A walk through the key considerations gleaned from commercialising 20+ product launches
12:30 Registration & light lunch
13:30 Welcome and introduction
Medicon Village Representative
13:15 Looking Forward: Commercialization in the Digital Era
Ariel Salmang, Managing Director, EVERSANA INTOUCH International
14:00 Coffee and Networking
14:15 Adapting to Change: Examining the Implications of New EU Regulations on Commercialization from the Perspectives of Patients, Providers, and Pharma Companies
Mike Ryan, Executive Vice President, Europe
15:00 Q&A and coffee
- Mike Ryan, Executive Vice President, Europe. With more than 25 years of experience in the life science industry, Mike has held global leadership positions in both clinical development and life-sciences software companies. Given this experience, he is highly experienced in the use of technology and understands its impact in simplifying the process of developing and delivering novel therapies and making them more accessible to patients around the world. He has worked with many biotech and pharmaceutical companies to develop clinical pathways that deliver upon the ultimate commercial goals required to ensure success for all stakeholders. Mike speaks at many global industry events to promote the idea of innovation in healthcare and to encourage a greater level of partnership between healthcare stakeholders.
- Ariel Salmang, Managing Director, EVERSANA INTOUCH International. Ariel has led impactful digital strategies and implementation across multiple industries, from media and FMCG to telecommunications and healthcare, where he has spent the past 10+ years focusing on the digital evolution of pharma companies and the creation of impactful digital brand and sales drivers. His healthcare experience includes local, regional, and pan-regional projects across the US, Europe, APAC, and LATAM. Ariel is passionate about driving commercial excellence through enterprise-level digital transformation.