Join EVERSANA™ at Informa Connect’s Medicaid & Government Pricing Congress May 23-25 in Philadelphia for updates on critical health policy and approaches to effectively contract, report and comply with state and federal healthcare programs.
Attendees can expect to hear from leading Government Pricing experts on MDRP trends, strategies and impacts, including EVERSANA’s Mike Kurland, Vice President, Revenue Management & Compliance. Mike will cover Operational Concerns for Key Enacted and Proposed Changes Under Medicare and Medicaid Tuesday, May 24 at 9:10 AM EST. This session will explore key considerations and questions concerning recent legislation and regulations including:
- Medicare Part B wastage
- Medicare Cost Sharing adjustments
- Medicare inflation caps via manufacturer rebates
- Medicaid BP Impacts
Other themes for this year’s congress include:
- Navigating regulatory hurdles and benchmark best practices for effective contracting and reporting
- Ensuring compliance on government program mandates with key experts in the industry
- Optimizing your pricing, contracting and reporting efforts through interactive discussions
Visit EVERSANA’s experts at booth #1 or schedule a time to meet with one of our experts.