EVERSANA will be attending Reuters Events: Pharma USA 2022 on March 16th & 17th in Philadelphia.
Seth Gordon, General Manager, EVERSANA™ ENGAGE, will lead conversations on connecting the digital dots in healthcare providers’ journey on Wednesday, March 16. Join us for his chair address beginning at 1:15 PM EDT.
EVERSANA’s Krista Pinto, President, Deployment Solutions, will participate with industry leaders in a panel discussion covering the importance of salesforce instances keeping pace with rapidly evolving HCP preferences March 17th at 12:20 PM EDT. Key topics include:
- With a shift in HCP preferences, expectations and a hybrid future, learn how to maximize your salesforce outputs by shifting the way your organization sets KPI’s as well as the metrics used to read them
- New methods to provide value to your HCPs in virtual calls
- Learn how to match HCP preferences with sales rep interactions to leave long-lasting impressions that lead to conversions
- How can we you empower the digital rep experience from a service orientation perspective?
Confirmed panel speakers:
- Krista Pinto, President, Deployment Solutions, EVERSANA
- Dion Warren, VP, Head of U.S. Oncology Business Unit, Takeda
- Frank Armenante, Director, Commercial Execution, Novo Nordisk
- Tatiana Yglesias, Head of Migraine Marketing, Neuroscience, Novartis
- Nithya Srinivasan, Director of Marketing, Rheumatology, Janssen
Pharma USA unites North America’s visionary pharma changemakers, leading solution providers, patient experts and industry heavyweights — from commercial, marketing, medical affairs, patient engagement, market access and RWE — who’ll unlock unrestrained innovation and drastically improved health outcomes.
Visit EVERSANA’s experts in booth #134, or schedule a time to meet with one of our experts.