In-person in Munich Germany
October 19- 21, 2021
Join us as EVERSANA guest and save 50% of your registration fee. Use code: “eversana50″
Under the overarching theme Embracing pricing innovation and digitisation in a complex global market, our Market Access and Global Pricing team of experts will join in-person and discuss the hottest topics and trends. Don’t miss out these sessions:
“Addressing the Access Hurdle for Innovation Through Collaboration.”
- To which extent is an open and early dialogue with HTAs needed to achieve a timely market access?
- What are changes such as greater Net Price Transparency for innovative medicines in Europe doing to access?
- What outcomes can be highlighted from the implementation of the Pricing and Reimbursement Decree in Italy?
- Exploring how cross-border collaboration on HTA and pricing can impact market access to new medicines
- Assessing the long-term effect of the EU Pharmaceutical Strategy for increased price transparency and accessibility
Presented by Alan Crowther, General Manger, Global Pricing & Access
“Panel Discussion – Decoding the concept of Fair Pricing in Life Sciences”
- Defining the concept of fair pricing for medicines. What makes a fair price for both buyers and sellers?
- Delving into the price transparency conundrum. Does price transparency undermine fair prices? To which extent can the transparency of prices paid, R&D costs, production costs and profit margins represent key factors to assess the fairness of medicines prices?
- What can and should governments do to lower prices and improve patient access to innovative, costly and life-changing medicines? In which ways can industry, regulators and governments collaborate to achieve a fair and actionable pricing model?
- Building a European model for the calculation of fair prices for medicines – a realistic approach?
- Fair prices for vaccines – lessons learnt during the COVID-19 pandemic
Alan Crowther, General Manager, Global Pricing & Access, Eversana
Aleš Bourek, Head Centre for Healthcare Quality, Medical Faculty, Masaryk University
Neil Palmer, Principal Consultant, WN Palmer & Co
Ana Plata, Global Pricing Head, UCB
”Tender Wargaming: Theory and Practice”
A new and unique hands-on workshop where participants practice tender bidding – first through theory, then through live exercises to simulate real-world tender bidding scenarios that companies see. In this workshop, we will cover:
- Tender bidding principles and approaches
- How to evaluate value-based tender bidding over time
- Live classroom exercises to practice actual competitive situations with your co-participants
Presented by Gerardo Peccia, Director, Tender Solutions, EVERSANA & Franjo Hanzl, Vice President Commercial Development, Europe, EVERSANA
Stay current with the latest commercialisation news:
Shorla Pharma Announces Partnership with EVERSANA to Support the Launch and Commercialization of T-cell Leukemia Treatment
EVERSANA™ expands medical information and integrated compliance services across Europe
Resverlogix and EVERSANA Announce Partnership to Support the Pending Launch of the Initial Commercialization of Apabetalone for COVID-19 in the United States and Canada
Assess Commercial Readiness in Europe