September 10, 2020, at 2 PM BST | 9 AM EST – REGISTER NOW
Patients, providers, and payers expect healthcare to be more accessible, intuitive, and adaptable to their needs. Barriers that have held back innovation in Digital Medicine and Telemedicine have been blasted apart with the recent relaxing of CMS and HHS requirements, continuing advances within the FDA’s Digital Health program, and additional reimbursement opportunities emerging globally.
Get insights on two critical topics:
- Challenges and imperatives to obtain approval of your Digital Therapeutic
Discuss the challenges and imperatives to obtain approval of digital therapeutics in both Europe and the U.S., the continued advances and changes in digital medicine and telemedicine worldwide, and the roadmap to success.
- Explore the reimbursement opportunities in Europe and the U.S.
Understand the key players and influencers in both markets and how to navigate the regulatory, access and reimbursement landscape.
- Ed Corbett, Head of EMEA, EVERSANA CONSULTING
- Jessica Shull, European Lead at Digital Therapeutics Alliance
- Martin Culjat, Ph.D., SVP, Regulatory Innovation & Digital Medicine, EVERSANA
Visit Reuters Events to REGISTER
Get your DTx questions answered by our experts.
MORE DIGITAL MEDICINE AND TELEMEDICINE RESOURCES