Value Message Development and Testing
Evidence-based value messages used to communicate a compelling product value story to stakeholders.
- Value message development
- Evidence-based messages
- Attribute-based messages for some medical devices
- ‘Aspirational’ value messages that highlight data collection opportunities
- Messages testing through interviews, advisory boards and surveys
Comprehensive resources that summarize a product’s value story and support HTA submissions.
- Highlighting unmet need, clinical value and economic value
- Objection handling sections
- Frequently asked questions
- Paper and digital production
Convey product value in to hospital purchasers and other payers in a format that reflects their business priorities.
- Budget impact and cost offset consideration
- Hospital business plans that consider:
- Hospital value based purchasing
- Total performance scores
- Hospital acquired conditions
- Payment bundling
- Highlight clinical value, efficiency gains, patient benefits and affordability
Engage payers with customizable tools that highlight clinical outcomes and affordability.
- Budget impact and clinical outcomes model
- Customizable and interactive
- iPAD, Microsoft and Android platform solutions
- Product leave behinds (monographs, publications, brochures)
Obtain positive reimbursement decisions and listing agreements.
- Extensive experience with a wide range of therapeutic area submissions
- Country specific analyses in Europe, North America and Asia
- Submissions for private and public payers
- Budget impact analyses
- Supporting clinical summaries and regulatory documents
- Experts in Canadian reimbursement submission