EVERSANA is excited to be a sponsor of ACCESS USA March 19-21 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Visit booth #319 or schedule a meeting to speak with one of our experts about EVERSANA’s patient services offerings and how we help manufacturers propel brand loyalty and patient and provider satisfaction.
Attend our Panel Presentation
Sound Off on Interoperability – Leveraging Next-Gen Tech to Enhance Electronic Benefit Verification and Prior Authorizations to Optimize Workflow
- Explore the existing landscape regarding manufacturers’ and pharmacy providers’ roles in the prior authorization (PA) process
- Assess legislative and standard updates in the specialty market
- Discuss best practices in compliantly expediting the PA process
- Examine different ways to decrease time to fill and optimize HCP workflow
- Hear updates on solution capabilities and accuracy for electronic benefit verification
- Assess how this affects the hub and the role of the physician
- Dive into benefit design and network management by unpacking strategies for specialty pharmacy benefits and specialty medical benefits
Moderator: Melissa Beatty, Head of Patient Services, Data Aggregation, and Channel Marketing
- Kevin O’Meara, Vice President, Patient Services Solutions, EVERSANA
- Joel White, President, Horizon Government Affairs
- Rashi Roy, Manager, CF Patient Support Operations, Vertex Guidance and Patient Support™ (GPS)
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 20 (Day 2) from 1:15-2:00 PM EST
EVERSANA’s Patient Services
At EVERSANA, we believe patient experience trumps everything – creating the right experience is the only way to earn a relationship with those you serve. Our HUB programs and e-services help patients navigate the complex onboarding process (or clinical trial coordination) quickly and successfully – all while helping you achieve faster revenue and a higher market share. When barriers to access exist, our co-pay programs and alternative coverage services help your patients secure treatments by offering options to manage cost, including Patient Assistance Programs.
EVERSANA’s eBV tool, ACTICS eAccess, elevates the benefits verification process beyond prior, traditional models. By leveraging over 1,400 digital connections to payers rather than algorithms, highly accurate coverage for both pharmacy and major medical benefits can be confirmed in minutes rather than days – with as few as five simple data points.
Additionally, our deep-rooted connection between hub, specialty pharmacy and direct-to-patient dispensing services allows therapies to be supplied to patients quickly and effectively. Each specialty pharmacy program is individually tailored to best manage inventory, payer relationships, cash flow and wraparound patient service needs.
Read Our Latest Thinking on Patient Services
- Repairing the Patient Journey: How Pharma Can Fix the Obvious – and Not So Obvious – Breaking Points of Nonadherence
- Invisible Orchestration: How Behind-the-Scenes Collaboration of Patient Services and Field Deployment Teams Delivers a Seamless Front-of-House Brand Experience
- Connectivity Between Field Reimbursement Managers and Patient Services: The Missing Link to Efficiency
Learn More About EVERSANA
Surrounded by best-in-class field deployment, agency, channel management and more. Explore more: