Rome, Italy – November 8-10, 2023
Together with Healthware, EVERSANA is a proud Global Co-Host of Frontiers Health 2023 – Where Healthcare, Meets Innovation
Join our digital experts at Frontiers Health conference, the premier global digital health events, with a strong focus on digital therapies, breakthrough technologies, healthcare transformation, investments, and ecosystem development. This year, Frontiers Health will continue to investigate the intersection of health innovation, digital health and life sciences by delving into 8 thematic tracks.
Get your Complementary Access
As guests of EVERSANA, there are two ways to join us at FRONTIERS. Register now.
- Traveling to Rome? Use code FH23EVS20 for a discount.
- Joining us remotely? EVERSANA has partnered with FRONTIERS to make great content accessible virtually. Contact us for your complementary pass to Frontiers virtually.
Read our Latest News
Four opportunities to hear from EVERSANA’s leading experts
SESSION 1: Wednesday, 8 November 4:30pm CET
How can you infuse your company main functions – from R&D to commercial activities – with digital innovation? Explore what digital maturity means for biopharma and what new doors omnichannel, customer experiences, digital medicine, etc., can open on the path to becoming a “digital first” pharma company.
In this 90-minute session you will hear from key executives on the following topics:
- Precision Engagement – James May
- Generative AI in Pharma – Abid Rahman
- AI enhanced care pathways – Pierantonio Russo
- Leveraging telehealth for pharma – Alberta Spreafico
The session will conclude with a panel of leading pharma executives discussing how they are implementing digital transformation within their organizations, challenges they faced and what’s on tap for the future. Panel moderated by John Kutz, Managing Director, EVERSANA MANAGEMENT CONSULTING.
SESSION 2: Thursday, 9 November 4:30pm CET
Presenters: Marty Culjat & Alberta Spreafico, Healthware
Digital health technologies have the potential to significantly enhance care and become a source of value generation for all ecosystem stakeholders, yet the challenge and opportunity of enabling their systemic integration and adoption remains to be addressed.
In this session subject matter experts and digital medicine veterans, Martin Culjat and Alberta Spreafico, will be reviewing go-to-market models and approaches that can support scaling access and adoption of digital health innovations, with a particular focus on digital medicines and DTx. They will provide evolving insights, case studies and experiences from the United States and Europe and share their strategic approaches for successful GTM of digital medicines and DTx.
Key topics addressed:
- Digital medicines and DTx: different business models and go-to-market strategies.
- Whether regulatory approvals are required and the impact on adoption.
- The benefits and challenges of reimbursement.
- Key multi-stakeholders involved.
- Barriers and enablers to systemic adoption.
SESSION 3: Friday, 10 November 9:00 AM CET
Marty Culjat, Panelist
The 2023 Digital Medicine & DTx Global Policy Summit will unite subject matter experts, policy makers and industry leaders from Europe, United States and APAC. Focus will be placed on best practices and areas of potential cross-country scaling of best practices, harmonization or mutual recognition in terms of appraisal criteria, access and reimbursement processes and strategies for systemic integration, adoption and value generation.
SESSION 4: Friday, 10 November 9:00 AM CET
Pierantonio Russo, Speaker
The hospital of the future will be a network of physical and virtual care delivery systems connected by a single digital platform. Using machine learning-driven algorithms, hospitals will identify the optimal point-of-care and the right clinical providers for the right patient at the right time. In this session, Dr. Pierantonio Russo, Chief Medical Officer of EVERSANA, will discuss how to apply and integrate data science and AI into various functions of a hospital system to truly develop ‘the hospital of the future.’
- How ML can determine the best location of care
- How a single digital platform can enable better patient monitoring across all points of care, and deliver an optimal patient experience and cost management
- How AI can predict and escalate care needs, enable decision support, guide surgical and interventional procedures, enhance diagnostic imaging, reimagine clinical education, forecast patient flows and automate administrative tasks
At EVERSANA, we support commercial strategy and launch execution for both OTC and Rx digital medicine products. We guide companies along their commercialization journey, from regulatory submissions, go-to-market strategy and launch sequencing to post-launch activities including omnichannel marketing for OTC, benefits verification, claims adjudication, dispensing of SaMD and DME Rx products, and patient access/support for both Rx and OTC.