EVERSANA is a proud sponsor and presenter at the 2023 Informa Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress at the Bellevue Hotel in Philadelphia, PA Oct. 2-4.
As the industry is changing, you need crucial updates on marketplace trends and current impact of coupons, benefit design, accumulators, maximizers and alternative funding programs. The Copay, Reimbursement and Access Congress has seasoned experts delivering the most up-to-date insights necessary to enhance patient affordability, minimize OOP costs, and optimize copay and cost sharing programs to accelerate access and commercialization.
EVERSANA Presentation – “Accelerating Speed to Therapy with Innovative Tools Verifying Pharmacy and Major Medical Benefits”
Current electronic benefits verification (eBV) tools estimate a patient’s financial responsibility with a meager 60% success rate, primarily due to the widespread industry practice of relying on AI algorithms for estimation. This inaccuracy has resulted in financial barriers for patients, increased burdens on Patient Assistance Programs (PAP) and Hubs, and hesitance among healthcare providers (HCPs) to prescribe therapy.
In this session we will cover:
- How to provide patients, HCPs and office staff access to digital, self-service tools that provide an accurate out-of-pocket expectation
- Identify Pharmacy Benefit and Major Medical to accurately verify patient coverage in seconds not days, therefore providing a holistic picture of their insurance coverage
- Explore the power of automation, data and actionable insights to assess if patients are eligible for PAPs and copay support and apply specific offerings
- Kevin O’Meara, Vice President Patient Services, EVERSANA
- Matt Baniak, Vice President, Client & Delivery Excellence, EVERSANA
- Jeff LaVaute, Vice President, Patient Advocacy
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 4 from 9:45 – 10:30 AM