EVERSANA is a proud Sponsor of the World Drug Safety Congress Americas taking place October 18-19 in Boston, Massachusetts. Visit booth #801 or schedule a meeting today to connect with EVERSANA’s Pharmacovigilance experts.
Vikram Anand, President, Compliance Service Line, will serve as chair for the AI, Machine Learning track on Wednesday, October 18 from 11:15-11:20 a.m. EDT.
Additionally, EVERSANA Dr. Vivek Ahuja, Senior Vice President, Global Delivery Excellence, Strategy & Growth, PV, Quality & Regulatory Service Lines, will present “The Art of Simplifying Pharmacovigilance” on Wednesday, October 18 from 2:50-3:10 p.m. EDT.
About EVERSANA’s Integrated Pharmacovigilance Solution
EVERSANA offers an Integrated Pharmacovigilance Solution that blends advanced technology and human interaction to enhance and streamline and simplify pharmacovigilance activities. This solution employs automation, artificial intelligence, data analytics, and ACTICS by EVERSANA™ to create an efficient, cost-effective, and compliant experience. It ensures the safety of partners’ product portfolios and patients’ well-being. Key features of the solution include:
- Simplified and Automated Approach: EVERSANA’s solution seamlessly integrates automation, AI, data, analytics, and human involvement to simplify pharmacovigilance processes.
- Regulatory Compliance and Financial Impact: The solution ensures regulatory compliance while optimizing resource allocation, processing speeds, and reducing costs per case, resulting in positive financial outcomes.
- Reduced Risk with Flexibility: EVERSANA’s solution is flexible, catering to the specific needs of each organization and product life cycle phase, thus minimizing the risk associated with switching vendors.
- High-Tech, High-Touch Approach: The solution leverages both AI and human interaction to offer an advanced and personalized approach to pharmacovigilance, distinguishing it from vendors that primarily offer automation.
- Comprehensive Integration of PV Services: The solution integrates various pharmacovigilance services, including automated case processing, aggregate reporting, signal detection, literature monitoring, translations, and Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) services.
- Automated Data Processing: The solution automates a significant portion of the data processing tasks, including regulatory authority cases, forms, articles/email complaints, literature monitoring, data migration, validity checks, and reporting. Human intervention is limited to translation, quality checks, and medical reviews.
- Efficiency Improvements: The solution leads to quicker processing times (3-5 days compared to 10 days) and reduces the cost per case by 50%.
- Proven Capabilities: EVERSANA’s solution has been implemented with five clients and validated through testing and hazard analysis. It utilizes machine learning benchmarks like Precision, Recall, and F1 Scores for reliability.
- Global Execution and Flexibility: The solution is adaptable to companies of all sizes and disease states, making it suitable for a wide range of organizations. It covers various stages of the product life cycle, including Pre-Clinical, Clinical Phase, Launch Readiness, and Post-Product Launch.
About the World Drug Safety Congress Americas
The World Drug Safety Congress Americas is the largest commercial gathering of PV professionals in the world and will bring together 1000+ top leaders and stakeholders in biopharma to discuss the key challenges they are facing in pharmacovigilance and device safety. Explore strategies in data management & signal detection, showcase how AI & machine learning have improved PV processes, discuss the challenges creating a PV strategy for advanced therapies, and collaborate on medical device safety strategies.
Stop by our booth at WDSC Americas or schedule a meeting with EVERSANA experts to learn more about our Integrated Pharmacovigilance Solution.