EVERSANA is a proud sponsor of the Medicaid and Drug Rebate Program Summit taking place September 18-20, 2023 in Chicago, IL.
At this year’s MDRP, EVERSANA is excited to introduce the newest addition to the NAVLIN by EVERSANA ecosystem – NAVLIN Revenue Management, integrating gross-to-net into the commercialization ecosystem with speed, accuracy and efficiency. Visit us in Booth #9 for a sneak peak at this exciting, new product offering.
In addition, join EVERSANA’s Mike Kurland, Vice President, Market Access and Revenue Management, along with a panel of industry experts for a 40-minute session on “Deep Dive into Bundling, Acquisitions and Divestitures” beginning at 3:00pm CST on Tuesday, September 19. Topics covered will include:
- Overview of GP calculations and reporting in acquisition and divestiture situations – where can GP add value with bundling data?
- How the federal government perceives bundling – what to include, exclude and other learnings.
- Government guidance on package sizing.
- Avoiding operational errors in product blending.
- Data that needs to be received from seller or needs to be shared.
- Insights on stacking discounts: what to consider when deciding whether discounts should be stacked and documenting your stacking reasonable assumptions.
- Installment pricing and contracting strategies
About the MDRP Summit
Join experts from across the industry to conquer the complex, ever-evolving regulatory guidelines and accelerate your career by sourcing world-class content and everyone who matters in Medicaid.
- Master complex regulatory guidelines to deliver compliant government pricing and reporting programs.
- Receive unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
Stop by our booth or schedule a meeting to connect with our team of Revenue Management experts.