Agency earns five awards for branding, philanthropic and creative campaigns in healthcare marketing and media
KANSAS CITY– Oct. 7, 2022 – EVERSANA®, a pioneer of next-generation commercial services to the global life sciences industry, today announced that EVERSANA INTOUCH received multiple awards at the 2022 MM+M Awards, including the Best in Show Titanium Award and Chief Executive Officer Faruk Capan was named a Silver award winner in the Agency Entrepreneur of the Year category. Winners were announced during a live gala on October 6th in New York City.
Winning initiatives were selected based on outstanding performance, creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications.
EVERSANA INTOUCH was honored in eleven categories for innovative client work as well as self-promotional activities.
- Best in Show Titanium winner for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Gold in Philanthropic or Purpose-Driven Campaign for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Silver winner in Health Advocacy /Health Affairs/Public Policy for its work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign
- Silver winner in Agency Branding Campaign for its work on the NEXTMAKERS campaign
- Finalist in Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals for its work on the Pylarify campaign
- Finalist in Disease Education Campaign for its work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign
- Finalist in Digital Initiative for Consumers for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Consumer Print Campaign for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Philanthropic or Purpose-Driven Campaign for its work on The Last Plaque campaign
- Finalist in Diversity and Inclusion/Social Causes Campaign Finalist for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Use of Immersive Technology for its work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign
“It is such an honor to see our team at EVERSANA INTOUCH be recognized by MM+M for their incredible work,” said Jim Lang, CEO, EVERSANA. “Faruk Capan and his team continue to set the bar higher and higher every day on exceeding expectations and meet – and beat – the expectations and needs of our clients. To everyone across the agency team, thank you and congratulations!”
“While every award is meaningful, we are especially humbled to be recognized for our work with the Chrysalis Initiative. We are proud to play a small role in that organization’s efforts to fight the many racial and gender disparities that impact African American women in our healthcare system. Our creative work is award-winning, but more importantly, the organization is changing our world,” added Capan.
MM+M is a nationally recognized monthly business publication that has been serving healthcare marketers since 1966. Now in its 19th year, the MM+M Awards recognize and celebrate creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications. Every awards submission was judged by an independent panel of seasoned industry experts, whose dedication, expertise and authority ensures that the awards recognize the most deserving work.
View the complete list of the 2022 MM+M winners at https://www.mmm-online.com/mmm-awards/2022-mmm-awards-all-the-winners/.
EVERSANA® is a leading provider of global services to the life sciences industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product life cycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies, to advance life sciences solutions for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect through LinkedIn and Twitter.
About EVERSANA INTOUCH
EVERSANA INTOUCH is a global, full-service marketing agency network serving the life sciences industry, and is the first – and only – agency network to be part of a fully integrated commercialization platform through EVERSANA®. EVERSANA INTOUCH provides marketing services – connected and powered by data-rich, digitally-forward analytics – through its affiliates: EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International. The network employs more than 1,800 experts known for bold ideas and creative solutions that solve the most complex challenges facing the industry. To learn more, visit eversanaintouch.com or connect through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram.