Join EVERSANA™ at ASCO 2022, the premier global event in oncology, June 3-7 online and in-person in Chicago, Illinois to explore new, innovative findings in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of people with cancer. Meet with EVERSANA’s experts to learn how our innovative oncology commercialization model enables our partners to optimize their investments, minimize risk and increase speed to market.
The 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting Program will offer presentations on the latest research in cancer care and will feature over 200 sessions complementing the meeting’s theme: Advancing Equitable Cancer Care Through Innovation.
Key sessions will include:
- Cancer Groundshot: Addressing the Global and National Inequities in Cancer Care
- Strategies to Advance Equity in Cancer Clinical Trials
- COVID-19 and Cancer: Advantages and Disadvantages of Immunotherapy
- New Drugs in Oncology: Incorporation into Practice
- Rethinking Cancer Clinical Trial Conduct with Telemedicine
- Depersonalized Medicine: Who Is Missing in Big Data?
- Artificial Intelligence in Oncology: The Current Field and Where It Is Headed
Whether you plan to attend the meeting in Chicago or online, this year’s program offers more interactivity and versatility than ever before. Join more than 85 livestream sessions from anywhere; view more than 2,500 poster presentations; take notes and download session slides; participate in live Q&A and sessions with polling; connect with colleagues from across regions, disciplines, and subspecialties; and more.