EVERSANA at ISPOR 2022
Join EVERSANA and global healthcare leaders as they convene at ISPOR 2022, the leading global conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR). Schedule a meeting with one of our experts to discuss your business needs.
We are proud to present the following at ISPOR 2022. Explore our library of publications to learn more about our RWE/HEOR efforts.
- A Comparative Review of Pharmacoeconomic (PE) Guidelines in ASIA-Pacific (APAC) with Europe and North America
- A Systematic Literature Review of Randomized Controlled Trials Reporting Efficacy and Safety of Treatments in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer in Asian Countries
- A Systematic Review of Cost of Schizophrenia Treatment and the Potential Role of Long Acting Injectables in Easing Economic Burden: A Perspective from 5 Asian Nations
- Comparing the Change from Base Case to Re-Analyzed ICER Values for CADTH Oncology Evaluations
- Cost Drivers in Patients with Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
- Evaluating the Gaps in Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Requirements: A Comparative Analysis of HTA Systems of Europe, Canada, and United States with Asia Pacific Region
- Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) of Patients with Transplant-Ineligible Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (TIE NDMM) and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) in Phase III Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTS)
- Hospital Costs Associated with Cataract, Glaucoma, Vitreoretinal, and Laser Refractive Surgeries: A Targeted Literature Review
- Microcosting of Cataract Surgery Complications from a US Provider Perspective
- Technology and Machine-Learning Enabled Systematic Reviews: How Can They Be Leveraged to Support Global Health Technology Assessments?
- Use of Cost per Responder Models for CAR-T Therapies in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma