From the commercialization of digital medicines to the evolution of value-driven healthcare – our thought leaders deliver insight on the trends impacting the life science industry that will continue to shape our thinking well in 2020 and beyond. Take a look at the trends we’re tracking by clicking on the links below:
The Transformative Promise of Digital Health
The promise of digital health – from wearables to mobile health apps – could revolutionize healthcare by improving adherence, reducing costs, and making treatments more personalized.
The Impact of Emerging Technologies
Therapies are becoming more targeted to narrower populations. Technology is key to improving the health outcomes of our number one stakeholder – the patient – and it will ultimately help us improve our models of care.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Medical Information Services
- The Impact of Technology on Advancing Diabetes Care
- Technology + Compliance = Improved Models of Care
The Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine
These products are changing healthcare. The question on the table is how do we successfully commercialize regenerative medicine therapies to ensure all the key stakeholders’ needs are properly addressed?
- Driving the Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine
- Innovative Therapies Call for an Integrated Drug Safety and Compliance Model
The Evolution of Value-Driven Healthcare
As the healthcare industry shifts to value-based, patient-centered care, new approaches to patient support are required to achieve adherence and therapeutic success.
- Adopting a Patient-Centric Approach to Ensure Safe and Effective Use
- Patient-Centered Engagement: Wrapping Value Around Life Science Services
- Pushing Your Frontline Into a New Frontier
The Demand for Patient Services 2.0
As patients become more engaged in their own health and well-being, we need to evolve our current patient services model to ensure we provide value to their journey – one size does not fit all any longer.
The Increasing Complexities of Reimbursement and Market Access
Achieving market access has become more difficult – driving manufacturers’ need for more innovative practices across the whole product lifecycle including pricing/contracting, patient support, supply chain and more.
- Challenges and Best Practices in Managing Value Based Contracts
- Navigating the Cycle of Supply Chain Complexity
The Influences on Healthcare Costs
Understanding how policy changes influence healthcare costs – through increased competition, transparency efforts, and incentives for lower list prices – is key to ensuring patients receive access to the medicines they need.
- Pathways for Paying for Rare Disease Treatments
- European Pricing Platform: The State of International Reference Pricing
2020 promises to be a year filled with disruptive innovation that moves the industry closer to delivering value-based healthcare. By breaking down industry silos, we’ve reinvented the value chain with a global solutions platform that delivers value across all stages of the product’s lifecycle. Our team is ready to solve the most demanding commercial challenges.
EVERSANA employs a team of over 2500 professionals across 27 locations around the world. From industry-leading patient service and adherence support to global pricing and revenue management, our team informs the strategies that matter…