EVERSANA is filling an influx of essential commercialization needs to overcome strained resources and support COVID-19 treatment launches. From groundbreaking treatments to long-overdue therapy improvements, there will be at least five new treatments headed to market this year.
These innovative partnerships will allow us to stand alongside pharma companies leading the industry in improved patient treatments and outcomes. Read more about the partnerships that are paving the way for cutting-edge therapies this year.
Driving Groundbreaking Therapies to Market
- Partnering with Iterum to support the upcoming launch of oral sulopenem for the treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infections (uUTIs).
- Supporting lenzilumab™ with Humanigen to treat hospitalized and hypoxic patients, pending Emergency Use Authorization approval.
- Leading the commercialization effort with MacroGenics to bring MARGENZA, an innovative new therapy for the treatment of patients with pre-treated metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Partnering with Evoke Pharma to launch Gimoti™, a nasal spray that provides relief of symptoms in adults with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis.
- Partnering with Zosano Pharma to launch Qtrypta™, a transdermal microneedle product to treat acute migraines.
Read more of our latest news here.
EVERSANA employs a team of over 2500 professionals across 27 locations around the world. From industry-leading patient service and adherence support to global pricing and revenue management, our team informs the strategies that matter…