Global Reach, Digital First
From domestic operations to global coverage, when it comes to the patients, healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders you serve, we are dedicated to support the safe and effective use of your products. We provide timely, scientifically-balanced, and evidence-based information in response to unsolicited requests for medical and scientific information. We don’t just answer questions; we solve problems with a direct and personalized approach. We address complex questions that empower clinical decision-making through communication of your company’s data by combining our clinical expertise, understanding medical information industry best practices, and with advanced technology.
Our approach is Value & Quality-driven and deep-seated in our cultural beliefs of Client Delight and being Patient Minded. We understand that medical information contact center support plays a crucial role throughout a product’s life cycle, from pre-launch, launch, labeling updates, through patent expiration.
EVERSANA’s approach to Medical Information Contact Center service is NOT a one-size-fits-all model. We understand that each of our client’s needs, therapeutic areas, products, operations, infrastructure, etc. are unique. So, we form strategic and collaborative partnerships with our clients to develop flexible and scalable resource models to ensure we provide the service level, key performance indicators, and level of customer satisfaction and engagement our clients expect.
Ready to Support Clients Globally
With six global hubs, we support patients in over 10 local languages. We strive for “first-call” resolution – and that’s why in our model inquiries are handled by highly trained and qualified medical information specialists.
- Locally based medical information teams provide in-language support for all 5 major European plus other languages
- Highly qualified medical information specialists strive to provide first call resolution in native language without the need for translation services
- We understand local cultures and support HCPs and patients with their unique concerns
- Flexible staffing models(Shared/Dedicated & Hybrid) and scalable global contact center solutions to meet your changing needs (US support available from Europe, 24/7 support available)
Medical Information Services
Extensive medical information experience supporting a wide range of life sciences companies across multiple therapeutic areas, including pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, OTC products, digital therapeutics, and across multiple therapeutic areas, including, Oncology, Hematology, Rare Orphan Diseases, Immunology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Pain, Respiratory, Ophthalmology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Hepatology, Consumer Products, Woman’s Health and more.
- Accurate and detailed documentation of MI interactions
- Response to unsolicited medical information requests
- Live and immediate responses for client product
- Handling of standard and non-standard questions/requests
- Appropriate identification and handling of adverse events and product quality complaints
- Handling and appropriate triage of non-medical information request
- Development of MI response documents (Scientific Response Documents (SRDs) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Custom Response Documents (CRDs)
- Provide MI database system, develop and implement web requests forms, MI web portals, chat, data analytics tool, and integrate our systems with clients’ systems such as safety databases, product complaint systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, content management systems, etc.
A New Integrated Model
As part of EVERSANA’s integrated compliance services, we work with emerging and large and small pharmaceutical companies to provide strategic support for products from clinical studies through commercialization.
We are reimagining the industry’s model with a fully integrated, automated, cloud-based technology platform enabled with AI.