EVERSANA is a proud sponsor of Informa Connect’s Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Models East taking place June 28-30. Delivered as a hybrid model, this year’s co-located event provides attendees the option to participate virtually or in-person in Parsippany, NJ. Visit our booth or schedule a meeting with EVERSANA’s experts to learn more about our next generation HUB and Specialty Pharmacy models that expedite treatment initiation.
On Tuesday, June 28 at 4:15PM EST EVERSANA’s LeeAnn Steadman, Senior Vice President, EVERSANA Specialty Consulting, will lead a presentation on the Industry Playbook for Focused Investment, Operational Efficiencies, Score carding and Metrics on the Hubs and Specialty Pharmacy Models East stage. This segment will dive into the inputs, processes and measurements to ensure a highly functional and highly effective program. Other key topics will include:
- Discover how to ensure investment is being made in the proper services for your program
- Identify key performance indicators and metrics to ensure successful outcomes
- Address staffing and training considerations for resource management and engagement in a virtual setting
- Explore bringing outside ideas and technologies to your program
- Hear case studies of effective and efficient operations
- Assess the frequency and scope of quality assurance initiatives
In addition, EVERSANA’s experts will participate in a panel discussion: Partnering with Patients – Improve Programming Through Relationship Building with the Patient/Caregiver Wednesday, June 29 at 9:10 AM EST on the Patient Assistance & Access stage.
Maria, alongside Dellann Elliott Mydland, President & Chair, End Brain Cancer Initiative (EBCI)/Chris Elliott Fund and Danelle LeBlanc, Certified Senior Advisor & Caregiving Consultant, CareGiver Transitions LLC, will examine how the relationship between the manufacturer and the patient or caregiver is crucial to creating better support. Other key topics will include:
- How to nurture relationships to better meet patient needs and collect feedback to ultimately optimize programming
- Understand the role of the caregiver in patient support programs and explore strategies to improve connection with the patient
- Identify how to translate patient insight and patient experience into internal deliverables
- Benchmark on the status of the use of patient ambassador programs and patient advisory committees
Now in its 23rd year, Informa Connect’s Patient Assistance and Access Programs is the premier event for influential stakeholders and top leaders from across the assistance, access and affordability field to benchmark on PAP industry standards and break through affordability barriers to streamline operational complexities, enhance patient access and optimize program performance. As the healthcare ecosystem continues to become more complex, so do the barriers for patients to access medication and financial assistance. With out-of-pocket costs and the number of underinsured or uninsured patients increasing, it is essential for stakeholders to collaborate on how to further access to care, understand current changes in legislation and policy and optimize PAPs for better patient outcomes.